Sunday, September 27, 2009

a sudden rush of thoughts not









I’ve seen that ray of light
And it’s shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I won’t be afraid
To follow everywhere it’s taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment, to my dreams

It doesn’t matter what people say
And it doesn’t matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself
And you’ll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

I won’t give up
No I won’t break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I’m standing in the dark I’ll still believe
That someone’s watching over me





HAPPY BELATED 18TH BURFDAY BOY!

your love is like a shadow at 11:30 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • She is weird in a way which is nearly indescribeable yet simple enough for you to understand. She loves loves loves her life. Gullible is her. Roasted lamb are appealing. Shopping is to kill time and the healthiest form of exercise. She attempt to complete her collection of wardrobe with pajamas. She is looking foward to more shopping trips with lots of return.
  • She is stubborn. She loves chocolates.She hearts starbucks.She treasures her friends and will never trade them for anything. her famili is irreplaceable. She enjoys shopping and sweating. Nothing beats the sastisfaction after indulging ice-cream, to be specific cookies-cream from haagen daaz. Music calms the soul.She might be just an ice or a cup of heart-warming coffee to you but always remember never judge. Originally in her skin.
  • It Ain't A Secret Anymore

Those Days

Tagboard