Monday, August 31, 2009

dandelion's promise

i know i always had an issue with stubbornness, but is it just me?

i still feel that it is my right to do things my way, after all, it is my life *dont get spiritual on me and say its god's life okay i noe that but shh.* and i've got to make my own choices in life, right? even more so that now, in my teenage years, this whole issue of teenage rebellion, and the exploring of life, i've got to be in my prime right? making all the wrong choices and basically getting into a teensy wee bit of trouble?

so, its natural to get angry if lets say, you get restricted from wearing a certain type of clothes, or even from seeing certain people, or even from applying for particular jobs, right?

fine, i noe certain people have my best interests at heart, but really, is it my best interests, or theirs? i admit, theres a certain edge to the decisions i make, im not the best judge of things, and i quite like things that arent good for me, but arent i supposed to make my mistakes at this age? and its not even concerning life-threatening things, its just minor wrongs, where there is a risk of danger, but then again, everything else in this godforsaken world has dangers, like, if i walk out of the house on the way to the bus stop, i could get kidnapped, or even run over when i cross the roads, so really, is it that bad?

this has got to be the most effort i put into trying to listen to someone. im beginning to wonder
why.










ps :
Happy Birthday Malaysia!

pps : darn tired. just came back from lookout point merdeka gathering. countdown merdeka our style.

your love is like a shadow at 4:54 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • She is weird in a way which is nearly indescribeable yet simple enough for you to understand. She loves loves loves her life. Gullible is her. Roasted lamb are appealing. Shopping is to kill time and the healthiest form of exercise. She attempt to complete her collection of wardrobe with pajamas. She is looking foward to more shopping trips with lots of return.
  • She is stubborn. She loves chocolates.She hearts starbucks.She treasures her friends and will never trade them for anything. her famili is irreplaceable. She enjoys shopping and sweating. Nothing beats the sastisfaction after indulging ice-cream, to be specific cookies-cream from haagen daaz. Music calms the soul.She might be just an ice or a cup of heart-warming coffee to you but always remember never judge. Originally in her skin.
  • It Ain't A Secret Anymore

Those Days

Tagboard